Preferred Vendors on WAYALIFE

Serg5000

Eddie and Cindy. You guys have provided a great place to exchange info, a place to help one another out in a pinch.
You have done this all to us free of charge. I appreciate all your hard work and effort in doing so. I personally do not mind vendors or manufacturers to help provide us such a place. Thank you for staying true to being free to us.

Tigrcky

Thanks guys, I really do appreciate your understanding and support. So you know, what you see so far is about as much advertising as you will get - a banner on top and bottom of the forum when viewed from a computer and just one on the bottom of your app. They will ONLY be Jeep specific ads and ONLY ones from vendors who are listed on this sub-forum. We will NOT beat you over the head with random Google ads as most other forums do. We are simply trying to find a few supporters to help us foot the bill so that we can continue to offer it to you for FREE.

:thumb::like:

DKronk42

I can only see a positive outcome of a blending of the community and the aftermarket vendors. Welcome vendors, and thank you again Eddie!

JAGS

Hooked
You guys have a proven formula for making this all work for everyone's benefit and enjoyment. No explanation needed and I'll be welcoming vendors and their insight to different forum discussions and their own threads to hopefully ask questions, etc. :yup::thumb:

JBurnside

Thank you, for putting this all together. As it has been said you have provided a great environment for us to learn and share the Jeep life. My hat is off to you and Cindy. I didn't even notice the banner at the bottom until I read the post.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

kevinp

Welcome! Or, as they say around here, E Komo Mai! And as it turns out, I'm going to be in the market for a Dana 44-style front axle in the coming months. :)

GuillaumeC91

This is great news, not only from a monetary perspective, but if vendors start showing interest in the forum itself, it could even become a discussion hub for vendor specific questions.

Anything on the web is somewhat, somehow, marketing based. Time to let this forum pay for itself!

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

Spartan

Will there be a thread for each advertiser to keep things all neat and tidy so we/you/them don't have 10+ threads for say dynomax?

Also I'm looking forward to seeing who comes! I'm sure we will all welcome them with open arms!

Sent from my iPhone

Sounds like a good idea.

JK.AF.Mil

You've got my support

You've got a great forum here and if a little unobtrusive advertising keeps it chugging along... more power to you! I look forward to seeing what specials they throw out to us here at the forum.
Happy Holidays!
- CJ

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Will there be a thread for each advertiser to keep things all neat and tidy so we/you/them don't have 10+ threads for say dynomax?

Also I'm looking forward to seeing who comes! I'm sure we will all welcome them with open arms!

Sent from my iPhone

As you can see, each advertiser already has their own designated forum. Questions to them specifically can be posted in them. :yup:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
I am glad to see the vendors that are supporting the forum. We have come to know and trust them with our hard earned mod money, and it seems a natural fit to have them here. :thumb:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
As you can see, each advertiser already has their own designated forum. Questions to them specifically can be posted in them. :yup:

That's exactly what I was looking for! I like it it will help keep down on the clutter.

Sent from my iPhone

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Excellent idea. Honestly, in past experiences I have found that having a good relationship with quality vendors who offer quality parts is always beneficial, both to the forum members and to the vendors. Besides, its not like the three listed vendors parts aren't already on most of our wish lists anyways!! :thumb:

Top Bottom