Prime8 is always right thread...

pastorwug

Once upon a time God created Prime8. He knew that Prime8 would believe in science and reject Him. He would one day show Himself to Prime8 so that he would understand God created science and all the silly little Prime8's in the world who think they came from monkeys. God loved Prime8 regardless.

Oh and I may be wrong sometimes but 60% of the time, I'm right everytime!

Beautiful indeed, couldn't have said it better myself!

Prime8

the guy that is mocking you, wanna prove i dont exist since there is no scientific evidence to my existence?

You posted, so clearly "you" exist, ignoramus... So much judgement out of Christians. Your god would be disappointed in you.

Tigrcky

You posted, so clearly "you" exist, ignoramus... So much judgement out of Christians. Your god would be disappointed in you.

haha how presumptuous!!! never said that i am a christian however i am saying i as well as everyone else on this forum that we dont like you forcing your opinions down our throats! so how about you go read a book called " how to respect my fellow humans" !!

Prime8

haha how presumptuous!!! never said that i am a christian however i am saying i as well as everyone else on this forum that we dont like you forcing your opinions down our throats! so how about you go read a book called " how to respect my fellow humans" !!

You don't even know me! And who wrote that book of yours...?

Prime8

So you aren't Christian?

Tigrcky

You don't even know me! And who wrote that book of yours...?

i know your actions you are the typical bully you get off on bringing others down, and you come very close to infringing on the first amendment rights of everyone on this forum! as far as the book, it was not required reading for me because i simply dont act like you!

MTG

Caught the Bug

Dude. This is the "Prime8 is always right" thread. You are now clearly a Christian. :yup:

Oh and because...

You posted, so clearly "you" exist, ignoramus...

I am going to make the following stickers and t-shirts.

I post therefore I am.

All proceeds will be donated to "scientific" journals.

i remember growing up and in "science" class we learned there was NINE planets in our solar system. now my children are learning in their science classes that there is only EIGHT! does this mean that scientists are sometimes wrong and that the idea of science is to constantly continue to look for more answers even if it means that the previous "science" was wrong???

andrew-

Tigrcky

Dude. This is the "Prime8 is always right" thread. You are now clearly a Christian. :yup:

Oh and because...

I am going to make the following stickers and t-shirts.

I post therefore I am.

All proceeds will be donated to "scientific" journals.

i would buy a shirt from you!!

Tigrcky

i remember growing up and in "science" class we learned there was NINE planets in our solar system. now my children are learning in their science classes that there is only EIGHT! does this mean that scientists are sometimes wrong and that the idea of science is to constantly continue to look for more answers even if it means that the previous "science" was wrong???

andrew-

i think you just broke science and therefore are wrong :cheesy:

MTG

Caught the Bug

andrew-

Shun the non-believer...shun!

Robar

The Enforcer

andrew-
I think that's bull shit. Pluto is still a planet to me. :yup:

EDIT: Anybody named "Prime8" has to be right.

Top Bottom