Prime8 is always right thread...

Aeraun

I post in here again that I respect everyone's opinions and beliefs and everyone is entitled to them not matter how idiotic they may sound to others. I feel questioning everything and testing peoples beliefs and opinions is a must for any individual or society to grow, so as long as it is all under good taste with respect and maturity unlike how Prime8 is going about it. What I hate is how everyone imposes ones beliefs on everyone else. There is no right or wrong. We do not have all of the answers and we most likely never will. I just seriously despise people's close mindedness and ignorance to what is possible due to being blinded by belief. Bottom line is believe what you what but I think the real answer is that we plainly and simply just don't know. It seems the only way for there to be peace with these issues is for all of us to agree or for everyone to just respect each others beliefs and not belittle them. Unfortunately the latter seems impossible. But for anyone to say that my belief is the one and only truth is ignorant, for anyone to ignore what science has proven is ignorant, and for anyone that thinks science has all the answers is also ignorant. Finding the answers is all about exploring the possibilities and how can you do that if you ignore all of them? And for me, knowing how vast and magnificent the universe is, I'm certain almost anything is possible.

Prime8

i know your actions you are the typical bully you get off on bringing others down, and you come very close to infringing on the first amendment rights of everyone on this forum! as far as the book, it was not required reading for me because i simply dont act like you!

How did I infringe on anyone's rights? How long have you been in this forum? Are you aware the god debate was on another forum. Also, a whole thread was made to bash me and IM THE BULLY?

Tigrcky

I post in here again that I respect everyone's opinions and beliefs and everyone is entitled to them not matter how idiotic they may sound to others. I feel questioning everything and testing peoples beliefs and opinions is a must for any individual or society to grow, so as long as it is all under good taste with respect and maturity unlike how Prime8 is going about it. What I hate is how everyone imposes ones beliefs on everyone else. There is no right or wrong. We do not have all of the answers and we most likely never will. I just seriously despise people's close mindedness and ignorance to what is possible due to being blinded by belief. Bottom line is believe what you what but I think the real answer is that we plainly and simply just don't know. It seems the only way for there to be peace with these issues is for all of us to agree or for everyone to just respect each others beliefs and not belittle them. Unfortunately the latter seems impossible. But for anyone to say that my belief is the one and only truth is ignorant, for anyone to ignore what science has proven is ignorant, and for anyone that thinks science has all the answers is also ignorant. Finding the answers is all about exploring the possibilities and how can you do that if you ignore all of them? And for me, knowing how vast and magnificent the universe is, I'm certain almost anything is possible.

:clap2: I applaud your eloquent use of words. here have a beer kind sir! :beer:

10frank9

Web Wheeler

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380416986.170656.jpg ......

Tigrcky

How did I infringe on anyone's rights? How long have you been in this forum? Are you aware the god debate was on another forum. Also, a whole thread was made to bash me and IM THE BULLY?

jan of 2012 and yes telling someone that their beliefs are wrong and then bashing them for said beliefs is infringing on the 1st amendment right of freedom of religion. I do not stand for such bashing and personally you should reconsider your said beliefs and alter them to respect others in what they believe because it is simply their choice so RESPECT IT!

Prime8

i remember growing up and in "science" class we learned there was NINE planets in our solar system. now my children are learning in their science classes that there is only EIGHT! does this mean that scientists are sometimes wrong and that the idea of science is to constantly continue to look for more answers even if it means that the previous "science" was wrong???

andrew-

Maybe you should have studied proper grammar a little more...

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Does this not tell you anything about your actions; how you talk to people?

I don't really know you; but from what I read here I would say you might want to do some self evaluation

An arrogant person knows nothing of humility. Therefore he will never realize how much of a prick he really is.

( I left that dangling participle there for Mr. Prime8)

Maybe you should have studied proper grammar a little more...

probably... but since you decided to simply attack me personally and not address what I wrote, I will take it that i am right. Thank you for proving every person who posted on this thread right, It is "science"...

andrew-

10frank9

Web Wheeler
probably... but since you decided to simply attack me personally and not address what I wrote, I will take it that i am right. Thank you for proving every person who posted on this thread right, It is "science"...

andrew-

Technically, you ARE wrong. Prime8 is right. Tis the thread rules sir.

Tigrcky

Crap!!! We are now being graded on grammar and spelling!!!!! Just give me my F- so I can get on to better things then some hotshot that is getting all violent with his keyboard!

Top Bottom