Project 42 : MOAB - FORK YEAH / a New WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure Video in the Works

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Sorry for the wait guys. We made a few last minute changes last night and had to export it again. As soon as we get a chance to give it a final viewing, we'll start uploading it. It'll most likely be up later on this afternoon or early evening. Please be patient with us :cool:

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
lol!! Sorry for the wait guys. We made a few last minute changes last night and had to export it again. As soon as we get a chance to give it a final viewing, we'll start uploading it. It'll most likely be up later on this afternoon or early evening. Please be patient with us :cool:

cant wait!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay everyone, we've got it uploading now and according to YouTube, it should take about an hour and a half and then processing will take a bit longer. Needless to say, the show should start around 5:30-6:00 PM. Once it's physically on YouTube, we'll have an exact time for how long it is and we'll post up a WINNER of the shot glasses at that time :yup:

ob_tj

Okay everyone, we've got it uploading now and according to YouTube, it should take about an hour and a half and then processing will take a bit longer. Needless to say, the show should start around 5:30-6:00 PM. Once it's physically on YouTube, we'll have an exact time for how long it is and we'll post up a WINNER of the shot glasses at that time :yup:

Sweet!! Can't wait. I don't remember what I put for my guess! Haha

chickenman1021

I really enjoy all of your videos you produce they are always the best quality and the most fun to watch. I cant wait to see more of them.

Top Bottom