Project-JK.com Decals

MAMUT

We've been debating whether or not keep producing area specific decals. We may still for the JK logo but, none are available at this time. Sorry.

I'm looking for the Texas JK in black as well to go along with my wayalife. If you placed a small order, I'm know they would go quick. Please.... :)

JK'AJUN

When are the silver JK and W stickers coming back in stock? Also the silver project jk fender decals...

ssh6314

Hey Eddie, any rough guestimation on when the next set is coming in. Just went from my 2 door to a 4 door, and unfortanatly the stickers couldn't come with ( I considered peeling all of them very seriously and trying to transfer them. ) my jeeps naked without them!

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
We have more decals on order and they should be in sometime next week. :)

In the next order of...well, everything...do y'all think you could get matte black? I want a matte black WAYALIFE windshield banner, WAYALIFE cowl sticker, and Project-JK rear fender stickers. I'm sure others would want matte black too. Thanks

- Kenny-g

JKVADER

You guys dont make the Nevada JK sticker anymore? I wanted 2 in silver!!:gaah: Or when will the other regular JK Stickers come in? Need them in silver if i cant get Nevada ones.

THANKS WAYALIFE!!!!!:2thumbsup:

BlackKnight

I ordered a t-shirt and a pair of stickers almost two weeks ago. nothing said it was backordered, buthavn't recieved them yet.. Any idea? do you have any back orders on t-shirts?

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
^ I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt and say they're probably all tied up in upgrading Moby right now so are behind? Idk lol

And y'all, they both already said they're trying to get away from the state specific stickers so won't be making more.

ssh6314

It just takes along time to from when they order to when they get them in stock. Specially when hundreds are being ordered at a time.

Sent from my EVO-3d using WAYALIFE app.

Ldogg

I just ordered 2 Colorado ones about 5 minutes ago, and it looked like the other state ones were there if anyone is interested. :thumb:

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Just ordered a white windshield banner and matte black fender Project-JK stickers. We'll see when they get here.

Top Bottom