Project-JK.com Decals

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
A PM would probably get your issue taken care of. They do all the packing of decals and swag by hand and occasionally make mistakes or overlook something. I'm sure they will get you taken care of.

And since this thread was bumped I had to order a new windshield decal in Dozer. :clap2::clap2:

BlackKnight

A PM would probably get your issue taken care of. They do all the packing of decals and swag by hand and occasionally make mistakes or overlook something. I'm sure they will get you taken care of.

And since this thread was bumped I had to order a new windshield decal in Dozer. :clap2::clap2:

Good point, let me dig through my recipts and make sure the date so they can track it down.. I'm sure it just got missed somewhere..

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Wait, another one?

He thinks it is window tint. No one has the heart to tell him not to completely cover the front windshield :dont_tell:

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

I had the last Dozer one that was in stock last time but I messed it up on install. So I got a white one to hold me over as I knew I would need it. I was just waiting for the dozer ones to get back in stock.

StrizzyChris

I had the last Dozer one that was in stock last time but I messed it up on install. So I got a white one to hold me over as I knew I would need it. I was just waiting for the dozer ones to get back in stock.

I'm thinking a dune banner is a lost cause since only 5 people own one :grayno:

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

BlackKnight

Back tracked the package to my Mail room, and found it, it was delivered weeks ago, but USPS truncated the address and my name was not on it, they opened it to try and find the owner, and aparently took everything but the T-shirt out of the envelope. I'll be checking the parking lot for WAL Stickers and smacking someone upside the head...

Thanks Eddy :)

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
For my stickers already but was disappointed when I realized that the fender decals are sold individually and not in pairs. Guess I need to go buy another one now haha

*edit; go figure...no more matte black Project-JK ones now :/ FML

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
For my stickers already but was disappointed when I realized that the fender decals are sold individually and not in pairs. Guess I need to go buy another one now haha

*edit; go figure...no more matte black Project-JK ones now :/ FML

Lol! I think all the decals are individually.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Yea I learned that the hard way haha now I have to wait for matte black to come back in for the Project-JK fender stickers. I'll be waiting for a while I feel haha

I ordered my wayalife shirt and 2 project JK sticker on tuesday and just got them in the mail today. Just in time for the Rausch Creek trip this weekend. Thanks Eddie your the man!! you mad a guy with no hands real happy.... thank you

Top Bottom