Project-JK Moab EJS 2012 Mega Thread

MTG

Caught the Bug
mkjeep said:
Has a look on his face like he just molested someones jk.

I'm pretty sure I witnessed this at least 2 of the 3 nights we were there...and it wasn't pretty.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
MTG said:
I'm pretty sure I witnessed this at least 2 of the 3 nights we were there...and it wasn't pretty.

How do you think his wife feels!

On our way home. Great trip! Nice to meet new people from the board. Except for that one bald guy. He's a dick

MTG

Caught the Bug

On our way home. Great trip! Nice to meet new people from the board. Except for that one bald guy. He's a dick

You mean the fat bald guy? You might need to be a little more specific. :)

Safe travels home everyone.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
ChrisB said:

MTG said:
You mean the fat bald guy? You might need to be a little more specific. :)

Safe travels home everyone.

Hey, I resemble that remark.

Quote of the trip made to a couple of bald, fat, attorneys: "I thought cops were fat until I met you two guys." :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Safe travels Chris. It was fun to hang out with you again.

Last edited:

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
It was an unforgettable week for my son, Joe and me. :rock: A lot of "firsts" for him:brows:
Great being with old friends and meeting new ones.:yup:

Cindy and Eddie, thanks for being the energy and passion for making these experience and connections happen:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hightower

Ejs

Getting home was less fun than the weekend. I lost a wheel on hiway 6 about 175mile from Moab felt vibration in my front end I stopped and checked everything I could think of drove about another 5 miles and when a great weekend changed very fast rear wheel came off. I was able to fix the issue in Price Utah and contuined home. I found out I also have a broken rear shock on my EVOLever.. Still had the time of my life thanks everyone...:rock::rock::rock::rock:

MTG

Caught the Bug
clarsen said:
Getting home was less fun than the weekend. I lost a wheel on hiway 6 about 175mile from Moab felt vibration in my front end I stopped and checked everything I could think of drove about another 5 miles and when a great weekend changed very fast rear wheel came off. I was able to fix the issue in Price Utah and contuined home. I found out I also have a broken rear shock on my EVOLever.. Still had the time of my life thanks everyone...:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Wow Chris. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Glad you got it fixed and were able to make it home. Hopefully we'll get to wheel together again soon. Take care.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Sharkey said:
Hey, I resemble that remark.

Quote of the trip made to a couple of bald, fat, attorneys: "I thoughts cops were fat until I met you two guys." :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Safe travels Chris. It was fun to hang out with you again.

I'm laughing my ass off right now... Great time as well. We need to plan a Nevada wheeling trip soon!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Everyone is looking good. So envious...wish we could have stayed longer. Put me down for a week next year.

we wish you guys could have stayed longer too. next year for sure :thumb:

Im suprised u guys were off trail before dark. I thought that was unheard of lol just kiddin nice pics.

me too :cheesy: the stars must have been aligned just right this year :crazyeyes:

Looks like I missed another great week in Moab. Thanks for the pics.:rock:

seriously, we have to get you out there with us next year :yup:

It was an unforgettable week for my son, Joe and me. :rock: A lot of "firsts" for him:brows:
Great being with old friends and meeting new ones.:yup:

Cindy and Eddie, thanks for being the energy and passion for making these experience and connections happen:clap2::clap2::clap2:

so glad that the two of you were able to join us :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

i think your jeep was protesting having to leave.

seriously, i'm sorry to hear about the problems you had and glad that you were finally able to get back home.

GCM 2

Only for the day

Even though I only hit the trail in Moab for just one day, that's one less day I was in an airport, a rental car, or a hotel in some other city. It was great to meet those of you for the first time on the Offroad Evolution/JK Forum run last Tuesday and it was a blast catching up with old friends (clarsen, sorry to hear about your rig brother, that sucks) Wayoflife and Bleedbeat, you guys are just great people!

G

MTG

Caught the Bug
Even though I only hit the trail in Moab for just one day, that's one less day I was in an airport, a rental car, or a hotel in some other city. It was great to meet those of you for the first time on the Offroad Evolution/JK Forum run last Tuesday and it was a blast catching up with old friends (clarsen, sorry to hear about your rig brother, that sucks) Wayoflife and Bleedbeat, you guys are just great people!

G

I spend a lot of my time split between Reno and Las Vegas and completely agree. Two days of not having my BBerry on were wonderful! Next year I'm planning to go for a week even if I have to remote in and work from the condo morning and night!

Great to meet you GCM 2. Love your rig BTW!

GCM 2

I spend a lot of my time split between Reno and Las Vegas and completely agree. Two days of not having my BBerry on were wonderful! Next year I'm planning to go for a week even if I have to remote in and work from the condo morning and night!

Great to meet you GCM 2. Love your rig BTW!

Thanks MTG, hope to wheel with you somewhere else in the southwest one day. Nevada has some great areas to explore, get out there with Sharkey and wheel that JK!

Mechengineer2

G

GCM 2 ... Picked up some Go Pro video of your EVO suspension flexing. I was in the white 2-door behind you for the first half of Seven Mile Rim. Great to shake your hand and again awesome job on the JK Experience here in Colorado. :thumb:

GCM 2

Sweet!

GCM 2 ... Picked up some Go Pro video of your EVO suspension flexing. I was in the white 2-door behind you for the first half of Seven Mile Rim. Great to shake your hand and again awesome job on the JK Experience here in Colorado. :thumb:

Great to meet you too, it always nice to put faces to jeeps, avatars and screen names. I was digging the glimpses of your two door in My mirror getting it thru the obstacles! Hope you guys had a blast out in Moab. Kind of hard not to though :thumb:

Bumper to bumper coming down mountain pass

If you ever run into that traffic right there again, you can take that exit/overpass in your photo. Turn left, go west over the freeway, then turn right on a dirt road that parallels the freeway. Vince and I took that and we bypassed most of the nasty traffic.

Hightower

Eddie
100% agree old red is protesting a early return especially now that a control arm has come lose. I think old Red is more of a southern bell than a Eskimo.

Top Bottom