project JK shirt?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: I have to say, when I first read this thread, I thought to myself - WTF!! But then, I looked at the Cafe Press link and thought.... hey, that kinda looks familiar. And then, it occured to me that way back when, we set up a Cafe Press account and that this was it :crazyeyes: :D

I appreciate eveyone's concerns but, I think this link is okay. Not too many if anyone ever orders from it anymore but, it does belong to us :D

10frank9

Web Wheeler
:cheesy: I have to say, when I first read this thread, I thought to myself - WTF!! But then, I looked at the Cafe Press link and thought.... hey, that kinda looks familiar. And then, it occured to me that way back when, we set up a Cafe Press account and that this was it :crazyeyes: :D

I appreciate eveyone's concerns but, I think this link is okay. Not too many if anyone ever orders from it anymore but, it does belong to us :D

Lol. Well that's good to know. So I CAN get a PJK pink camo tank top for the summer?!! Sweet.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Talk with wayalife and is 100 real

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Well, after giving it more of a look, I have to say "maybe". There's a golf shirt listed that I don't recall ever setting up. We're looking into it more now and, if it isn't legit, I'll be contacting them with a cease and desist.

Brankz

Great let me know please.
I want to get the black project jk shirt
thanks .

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

There is also a girl in eBay from Arizona that makes JK decals in her pc and sells them for cheap lol.

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

Yeah, I was also looking forward to getting one of those shirts as well but from the project-jk site as well as the project jk side decal. But they're both out of stock! Hoping to get one before the jeep meet at Daytona beach.

any 1 has a large NEW project jk shirt for sale?

Brankz

Any 1 fake decals lol I got rip off
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366150194.246680.jpg
Got them 10 days ago I will never use them there are fake she told me that she makes them in her pc after I got them

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
I have gotten as few "special" colors of the Project JK shirts from Cafe Press. I have been keeping it a secret so I am the only one with certain colors and leave everyone else to wonder where I got them!

Brankz

I have gotten as few "special" colors of the Project JK shirts from Cafe Press. I have been keeping it a secret so I am the only one with certain colors and leave everyone else to wonder where I got them!

lol but there fake
so if I see u I will know hgahahahah

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
lol but there fake
so if I see u I will know hgahahahah

Actually, they are not fake. They are the same exact shirt you get from the Project-JK store ... just more expensive. As Eddie said, they do have the rights to make them, or I would not buy them.

Brankz

Actually, they are not fake. They are the same exact shirt you get from the Project-JK store ... just more expensive. As Eddie said, they do have the rights to make them, or I would not buy them.

but after I told eddie they close that seller because they had golf jk shirts hahaha

Top Bottom