Project TBD

PATRIOTKJM

Well that was short lived, I'm pretty sure northridge sent me the wrong batteries. There's no need for the side terminals and they seem to interfere with battery tray. I'm sure getting the rights ones sent out is going to be a nightmare especially cause I don't have the boxes [emoji35] IMG_6128.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Well that was short lived, I'm pretty sure northridge sent me the wrong batteries. There's no need for the side terminals and they seem to interfere with battery tray. I'm sure getting the rights ones sent out is going to be a nightmare especially cause I don't have the boxes [emoji35] View attachment 243802

Your just using the top posts right? Are the side posts hitting the tray enough where it won't work? Hard to tell in the photo.

PATRIOTKJM

Your just using the top posts right? Are the side posts hitting the tray enough where it won't work? Hard to tell in the photo.

Yah it's forcing the plastic caps into the side of the tray. Over time it's going to chafe and the arc to the tray. Really flustered cause they called genesis to make sure they were shipping the right battery. I guess I'll see what they say Monday. I knew the install way going way too smooth. Lol.

PATRIOTKJM

Well that was short lived, I'm pretty sure northridge sent me the wrong batteries. There's no need for the side terminals and they seem to interfere with battery tray. I'm sure getting the rights ones sent out is going to be a nightmare especially cause I don't have the boxes [emoji35] View attachment 243802

Northridge was awesome and is sending me the correct battery today. I did have to pay for them until they get my return buts that's ok. I sent Genesis an email to point this out and hopefully corrects them from recommending a battery type that really doesn't make sense for their tray. No reason for side terminals when they can't be accessed and will rub on the battery tray in time.

FLA_JKU

Well that was short lived, I'm pretty sure northridge sent me the wrong batteries. There's no need for the side terminals and they seem to interfere with battery tray. I'm sure getting the rights ones sent out is going to be a nightmare especially cause I don't have the boxes [emoji35]

What battery were you trying to run? I have the Genesis set up with Optima yellow tops. Install went great and the instructions were very good. Only issue I have is my battery light comes on everyday and when I read the code it was throwing a "Low voltage" and a "High Voltage" at the same time, although both batteries are fully charged.

Top Bottom