PROJKURs build of Falkor

dillard09

I would think a spacer would be the best. Just make sure the tire is snug up against the carrier.
BTW great looking rig!

PROJKUR

OK, so I got the enforcer based off the reviews that the ride was great and the performance was even better. I even heard it rode better than stock. I was a little skeptical at first but thought I would give it a try. Paired with the King 2.5s for the best option. I wanted this as my last Jeep (XJ) rode awful. I mean teeth rattling bad. While installing, I heard "you are going to love the way this rides!" So when I took the JK out for the first test drive after the lift (with stock tires) it rode really harsh. I was underwhelmed but kept telling myself, it just needs to settle in and break in. After I got 37s installed (NTB aired up to 40PSI...) drove it home and surprise, rough ride. Aired down to 27/28 PSI and helped to smooth out the little bumps in the road. Re-torqued everything in the rear end over the weekend while it was on its own weight and drove it everywhere I could over the roughest roads I could find. Drove it to work 2 days in a row and all I can say is WOW. Last night on the way home was the first time it truly put a smile on face! I cannot wait to get thing in the rocks. EVERYONE WAS RIGHT! Imagine that. So happy I went with the Enforcer and Kings. Still a few adjustments to make but I couldn't be happier! Thanks to all who helped directly and indirectly in the decision and install!

Kyle7R

OK, so I got the enforcer based off the reviews that the ride was great and the performance was even better. I even heard it rode better than stock. I was a little skeptical at first but thought I would give it a try. Paired with the King 2.5s for the best option. I wanted this as my last Jeep (XJ) rode awful. I mean teeth rattling bad. While installing, I heard "you are going to love the way this rides!" So when I took the JK out for the first test drive after the lift (with stock tires) it rode really harsh. I was underwhelmed but kept telling myself, it just needs to settle in and break in. After I got 37s installed (NTB aired up to 40PSI...) drove it home and surprise, rough ride. Aired down to 27/28 PSI and helped to smooth out the little bumps in the road. Re-torqued everything in the rear end over the weekend while it was on its own weight and drove it everywhere I could over the roughest roads I could find. Drove it to work 2 days in a row and all I can say is WOW. Last night on the way home was the first time it truly put a smile on face! I cannot wait to get thing in the rocks. EVERYONE WAS RIGHT! Imagine that. So happy I went with the Enforcer and Kings. Still a few adjustments to make but I couldn't be happier! Thanks to all who helped directly and indirectly in the decision and install!

:thumb:

Thanks Mike! Did I see you stop and grab a pic when I had it parked on the street right after the lift install? It looked like your rig from the window!

What a creeper! ;)

PROJKUR

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472264022.842525.jpg

Spare all mounted up. I used a single 1.5" wheel spacer from eBay. I figure it should be sufficient for the spare. It was cheaper than any of the relocation/offset kits I could find and does the trick. Nice and sturdy too! [emoji106]

PROJKUR

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472324968.341617.jpg

Here is the cheapy wheel spacer mounted up.

Also picked up a little local beer today [emoji482][emoji482]

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472325021.200140.jpg

Top Bottom