PROJKURs build of Falkor

PROJKUR

Kyle, thanks for letting me know about putting Patrick's old Rubi springs on my sahara. It is a nice little upgrade. This past weekend Patrick and I put just the front on and it worked like a leveling kit, helped balance out the added weight of the bumper and winch. Still thinking if i wanna put the rear ones on.

Sorry i jacked your thread Patrick ..... wait no im not lol

Hijack accepted. Looks a lot better nice and level! Tires are next right? [emoji106]

Kyle7R

Kyle, thanks for letting me know about putting Patrick's old Rubi springs on my sahara. It is a nice little upgrade. This past weekend Patrick and I put just the front on and it worked like a leveling kit, helped balance out the added weight of the bumper and winch. Still thinking if i wanna put the rear ones on.

Sorry i jacked your thread Patrick ..... wait no im not lol

I would never lie to you. At least not the first time we met. ;)

Glad it turned out the way you wanted, now time to put it on the rocks!

Hijack accepted. Looks a lot better nice and level! Tires are next right? [emoji106]

We're bad influences :thumb:

Napalm

Worth putting the back springs on?

I did a rubi spring swap from a 2014 Rubi to a 2016 sport on a friends Jeep. The fronts were different and gave it a nice level but the rear springs were actually the same number wise so it wouldn't have made a difference. Definitely worth checking before taking apart the rear of your JKU.

:)

Dempsey

I did a rubi spring swap from a 2014 Rubi to a 2016 sport on a friends Jeep. The fronts were different and gave it a nice level but the rear springs were actually the same number wise so it wouldn't have made a difference. Definitely worth checking before taking apart the rear of your JKU.

:)

Yea I checked, they are different springs based on that number on the tag. It's off by one number. I don't remember if the rubi springs were higher or lower. I forget how those part numbers work. The higher the last number the stiffer?

Kyle7R

Yea I checked, they are different springs based on that number on the tag. It's off by one number. I don't remember if the rubi springs were higher or lower. I forget how those part numbers work. The higher the last number the stiffer?

The higher the number the stiffer they are.

If they're that close it's probably not going to make much difference. Mine were 3 numbers apart and netted 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch difference.

Napalm

If it's only off by one number, I wouldn't bother changing them. You don't wanna mess up your level front end anyways.

Just my opinion :)

Dempsey

Just put 35"s on there and id be all set for a while...... until i feel the need to add lockers and regear and replace my front axle..... Which will be right after i get tires... its a vicious cycle

PROJKUR

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1475517183.470280.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1475517236.066381.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1475517275.835560.jpg

Had an amazing time at the unofficial run in Hidden Falls! Loved the way everything performed and couldn't be happier!

And hey, didn't even have to whip out the winch or get a tug [emoji482]

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I'm about to start the washing process now. Gonna take a while!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm afraid to even begin on mine. It's a wreck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welp. I tried for an hour and gave up for now. Just rinsed the massive mud clumps off the tires and important suspension parts...from the outside, it still looks like absolute hell lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Hehe, mine looks clean now... for the most part. [emoji4]
Been at it since 5:45. Exterior only. I'll worry about the inside later.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jackal01

I spent $5 in quarters in Georgetown on the way home at a self car wash. Got the outside 95% clean. Tonight it took me an hour to wipe down and vacuum the inside. About 70% clean inside. :icon_crazy:

PROJKUR

I spent $5 in quarters in Georgetown on the way home at a self car wash. Got the outside 95% clean. Tonight it took me an hour to wipe down and vacuum the inside. About 70% clean inside. :icon_crazy:

Money well spent!!

Cleaned the outside pretty good last night, vacuumed a little and wiped everything down.

Also finally cleaned up the garage from starting the lift process and last night was the first night that both Jeeps spent the night in the garage together!!! Now time for some maintenance that I have been unable to get to [emoji106]

Top Bottom