Prorock 80 setup with Evo Coilover's

AdrockTT

Are you saying you cut the stock frame side mount off the rear and moved it back? If so, how much and are you running Evo Coilover's? My rear frame side track bar bolt clears the bump stop by about 1/4". I was thinking about shifting it back in line with the axle side, but I'm also considering a dual trianglulated rear as well to just eliminate it altogether.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes - I removed the axle side Dyna rear trackbar mount + moved in position the frame side rear track bar mount to get the rear panhard bar into proper position with solid clearance under articulation. I can try to measure/figure out how far the frame side mount was moved, but it was just setup to clear and align. I am running rear evo bolt on coilovers (though everything is all burned in, not bolted + the axle mounts are all custom since I'm running high clearance long arms).

Dual triangulation awesome if you can swing it, but what about the fuel tank?
If I had the rear to do over, I'd prob have look into outboarding the coilovers and having them frenched in/covered up. Seems far more stable and for all the efforts to make my setup work, would prob have been worth it.

I'm a Houston local and would be happy to see your rig sometime.

Top Bottom