Prorocks.. where to buy??

xflstl

So is there PR 80 Front out there for sale or no??? Because the 80 rear is more than 400 more then the PR 60 rear.

The prorock 80 front still has the same r/p and knuckles, shafts, ball joints as the PR60.
I know this only because I tried to order one and dynatrack rep talked me out of it based on the above info.

Mbair

So I called Northridge this morning and they're going to email me a quote. I'm so excited I feel like a child haha. Only problem is I forgot the tell them the 80 rear and I said 60 rear. So after I get the the quote I'll call and get the quote of the 80 too. I'm actually interested to see the exact price difference in the 2. I'll keep everyone posted on the difference and my experience!!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
So I called Northridge this morning and they're going to email me a quote. I'm so excited I feel like a child haha. Only problem is I forgot the tell them the 80 rear and I said 60 rear. So after I get the the quote I'll call and get the quote of the 80 too. I'm actually interested to see the exact price difference in the 2. I'll keep everyone posted on the difference and my experience!!

I think it's a few hundred dollars $600?

Mbair

I've heard a few different prices. But hopefully by this afternoon I'll have a definitive answer. I'll throw the specs of each out there too.

Mbair

Yea I called this morning. Just waiting on the estimate to be emailed. Just us Goat employees are off today I guess. Thanks!!

mastrcruse

I'm waiting for a quote for a prorock 60 front from Northridge. I've gotten numbers all over the board so I'm hoping...hoping...hoping...they can give me the BEST price so I can just buy it now.

I did have a shop trying to push me to get a Core G2 44 over the Prorock 60.

Last edited:
Top Bottom