PS JKU Frame Mounted Ricochet Rockers

Ddays

Hooked
Might run into an issue if you'd ever go to a long arm system but they will work with some I believe. No interference with skids. If you ever wanted rocker skins its best to put them on first because of ease of installation issues. Other than that I can't think of any issues. Hell, worst case scenario they could be cut off & re-welded back on...

SevenXL

I have been looking at these too. They are new so not many pictures of them out there.
As far as I know, PS is still being made in Banning, CA, for now anyway.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I have been looking at these too. They are new so not many pictures of them out there.
As far as I know, PS is still being made in Banning, CA, for now anyway.

That is not true. They make bumpers in banning, everything else has been shipped to China.

SevenXL

WTF? Everything I have read said that production was staying in Banning. I knew selling to TA would cheapen the brand but not this fast. RIP to the PS I once knew.

Jk909

Man that sucks. They used to make some really nice stuff. I thought when the Chinese bought them out they were going to keep production in USA

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man that sucks. They used to make some really nice stuff. I thought when the Chinese bought them out they were going to keep production in USA

You mean like how Larry was supposed to stay on board and run the show?

bthomas

So when did production go to China? I knew they sold out to Trans/4W Farts awhile back. I called PS this morning and spoke to a guy named Alex in sales, who stated they have not moved production overseas. Take that FWIW though... Hopefully it's not shady marketing.

I hope I didn't buy Chinese rock rails when I got my rocker knockers a few months ago. There was nothing in/on the box to indicate they were made in China. But, there was nothing to indicate they were made here either. The box itself was made in Ontario, Ca at least.

Top Bottom