Pulling the trigger but first need your help

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
You'll be happy with it! Just do a write up like your rubi springs so we can check out the progress! :thumbup:

Brankz

You'll be happy with it! Just do a write up like your rubi springs so we can check out the progress! :thumbup:

Thanks!!
Yup will do the best write up, I will use google for spelling check and Microsoft office for the sentences lol....

Brankz

I'm not trying to change your mind. These BFH (Built For Hammers) bumpers are made for great approach angles.

Yup I seen few in person and I love them.
They look awesome :thumps:..
I almost went for the Evo with out the stinger but all the empty holes from the winch and stinger,:NoNO: did not like it.

StrizzyChris

I just did! Lol bad comment that I did lmao!!!! I'm deleting that crap lol

I'm just happy that you were quoted and I can still see what your happy like!

I'm not trying to change your mind. These BFH (Built For Hammers) bumpers are made for great approach angles.

X2...it's an awesome bumper, but you can't use any other brand of bumper again without paying for someone to refabricate the frame horns like stock which would be expensive!

If you are 100% sure this is the bumper you want for as long as you own the Jeep then go for it. Its a great quality bumper!

Brankz

I'm just happy that you were quoted and I can still see what your happy like!

X2...it's an awesome bumper, but you can't use any other brand of bumper again without paying for someone to refabricate the frame horns like stock which would be expensive!

If you are 100% sure this is the bumper you want for as long as you own the Jeep then go for it. Its a great quality bumper!

Thank you for the advises :thumbs:

I been running my ghetto cut stubby bumper and loving it to the fullest but I'm planing a future long adventure trip (surprise ;) ). So I need a stinger.
So no question in my mind
That I will like this lol...
I'm also buying rims and rock slides (Evo) with in 3 weeks

UpsideUp

Is cutting the frame a common theme with all PS bumpers or is it just that model that needs cutting? I ask because I was looking at the Brawler Lite model but this would definitely change my mind if I have to cut stuff of my Jeep!

Brankz

Is cutting the frame a common theme with all PS bumpers or is it just that model that needs cutting? I ask because I was looking at the Brawler Lite model but this would definitely change my mind if I have to cut stuff of my Jeep!

Just the BFH

Panda

As mentioned you do not have to cut your frame for the brawler lite only the bfh bumper requires cutting

Oscar35

Hey Brankz, wayalife isn't working at the moment. Try - shark tank -..... Worked for me when I ordered today. Thx to Shawn at Northridge 4x4. :thumbup:

Brankz

Hey Brankz, wayalife isn't working at the moment. Try - shark tank -..... Worked for me when I ordered today. Thx to Shawn at Northridge 4x4. :thumbup:

Wayalife worked for me when I check out in my order.

Yup I talk to Shawn too :thumbs up:

Top Bottom