Pulling the trigger but first need your help

Firewrangler

Not gonna lie. Was scared crapless to cut the frame, but once it's over with....it was no big deal. The only reason I would ever want to take the bumper off would be if I sold my Jeep and wanted to put it on another Jeep. Guess I'll just have to but another one! Winch is a little tight, but it's only a problem if you need to take the grill off! Still doable though.

Brankz

Not gonna lie. Was scared crapless to cut the frame, but once it's over with....it was no big deal. The only reason I would ever want to take the bumper off would be if I sold my Jeep and wanted to put it on another Jeep. Guess I'll just have to but another one! Winch is a little tight, but it's only a problem if you need to take the grill off! Still doable though.

How much do I have to cut?

Hack12

Hahahah happy holidays for him!!!
I'm buying a TF leveling kit I need it

Both the FedEx and UPS guys from my area both can't stand my deliveries. Almost everything I order is either heavy, bulky or both heavy and bulky. I always try to meet them out front as soon as they arrive to help them carry the box/es.

On the bright side, at least they have better jobs than moving company workers. I can't imagine having to do the one thing everyone hates the most every single day. Paid or not, that sucks balls.

Brankz

Both the FedEx and UPS guys from my area both can't stand my deliveries. Almost everything I order is either heavy, bulky or both heavy and bulky. I always try to meet them out front as soon as they arrive to help them carry the box/es.

On the bright side, at least they have better jobs than moving company workers. I can't imagine having to do the one thing everyone hates the most every single day. Paid or not, that sucks balls.

Lol. I will be working so my dogs will be waiting for him hahahahah he will have to open the gate trow the bumper and run.

Firewrangler

New development!!!! While washing my Jeep the other day, I noticed my hood was kinda rough and snagging my wash mitten that I use. Thought maybe it was over spray from paint the frame or touching up the bumper. I was wrong. Today I notice what appear to be little brown specks that appear to be rusting and cutting into my clear coat. Note to self!!!! Cover yo paint when operating grinder! The little spots were hot metal flying off the grinder and landing on my paint! Dammit!!!

drwfaulk

Yeah I deliver for Ashley Furniture , most of the time it sucks but sometimes it is really easy just in and out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

New development!!!! While washing my Jeep the other day, I noticed my hood was kinda rough and snagging my wash mitten that I use. Thought maybe it was over spray from paint the frame or touching up the bumper. I was wrong. Today I notice what appear to be little brown specks that appear to be rusting and cutting into my clear coat. Note to self!!!! Cover yo paint when operating grinder! The little spots were hot metal flying off the grinder and landing on my paint! Dammit!!!

A body shop did that to the back door of my worktruck while fixing the hinges on the front door. I made them buff the back door and roof. I noticed it when it looked like my back door window was rusting

Top Bottom