Q-series Winch question.

Lane87

Yeah, I got one text about it then never heard from the guy again. I put it on eBay last night.

Tackerdown

Banned
Yeah, I got one text about it then never heard from the guy again. I put it on eBay last night.
that sucks. I love my hard top I must say but I can't wait to put the soft top on. I would think the top would sell better in the winter though.I plan on changing mine seasonally.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
that sucks. I love my hard top I must say but I can't wait to put the soft top on. I would think the top would sell better in the winter though.I plan on changing mine seasonally.

was thinking of a hard top just for that purpose. decided the hell with it and never got one

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
2 door tho so wouldnt fit.

back on topic i like my quadratech winch. dragged my dads X-terra around the other day for the hell of it.

Lane87

2 door tho so wouldnt fit.

back on topic i like my quadratech winch. dragged my dads X-terra around the other day for the hell of it.

Based on most people actual experience with them I'm going to go ahead and get it. I guess we'll keep em crossed and see how it turns out for me!

DasBuxxx

Based on most people actual experience with them I'm going to go ahead and get it. I guess we'll keep em crossed and see how it turns out for me!

let us know what you think once you get it. Interested to hear your opinion

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That's the one. Hopefully i can mount it with my bumper on otherwise I'll have to wait and get someone to help me mount it.

I had to mount mine to my bumper before the bumper went on. Made getting the bumper on but came out good after words

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364347495.492206.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yea I'm excited to see it as well. What bumper are you mounting too?

Lane87

Yea I'm excited to see it as well. What bumper are you mounting too?

It's going on my EVO 1/4 pounder. I'm going to get the Pure Jeep bolt on stinger. I think it looks awesome on the EVO bumper. Rubicat used to run this before he got the EVO stinger.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I would just go with the evo stinger, I love myne and have had a few people say how nice it was with being boxed in tubing where it mounts.

Lane87

I would just go with the evo stinger, I love myne and have had a few people say how nice it was with being boxed in tubing where it mounts.

I like the EVO stinger but i really like the look of the PureJeep one on the 1/4 pounder..

Top Bottom