Q-series Winch question.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I need to look that up. I'm thinking the same thing you are.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Here you go! :thumb:

main.php

Lane87

Well I ended up staying late at work so I didn't get to bed until about 9 this morning.. I slept through my alarm to wake me up to go pick up the winch. I guess I'll try again tomorrow..

Atch

I've heard these called a bull bar is there a difference between a stinger and bull bar or just a different name for the same thing?

A bull bar just comes up a little ways whereas a stinger goes out & up and sits higher than the hood.

Lane87

A bull bar just comes up a little ways whereas a stinger goes out & up and sits higher than the hood.

Yup! Purejeep calls their bull bar a stinger though.. I said stinger I guess because I've been swooning over it for so long.. Lol

Lane87

Looks good man! Glad you got it installed easily!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It was super easy. Only look maybe 2 hours. The hardest part was figuring out where to run the cabling... The positive was a pain because its so short. I managed to run it under the air box though.

Lane87

Nice, looks like you got it without removing your bumper. Now you can put yourself in a situation that you need it.:thumbup:

Yup, I was able to use socket wrenches too instead of hand wrenches. This EVO bumper is well thought out.

I'm ready! Lets go get stuck!!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well i can now say that I have used my winch after today! Pulled a 4 door with 37's out of the mud. My Q9000 worked amazing well!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom