Rampage or Bestop Soft top

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
View attachment 131131

I got my trektop in twill put on last week and I love it so far. The install was hard as I didn't wait till the sun was out but I just put the zippers half way down until the top stretched out. Be careful with your windows as I have already put two huge scratches on them. I love it so far!

:eek: One of the nicest 2 doors on here! I love that color! Between you, Ridge3runner and Hinrichs, I am starting to think I should get another 2 door as well!

catahoula

Caught the Bug
So, from what I understand this Trektop is a COMPLETE replacement correct? So I can remove all my soft top hardware. If so this would be a great way for someone to get cheep hardware for a soft top replacement if they had a hard top and wanted one down the road.....

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Yup, it comes with all hardware, door surrounds, brackets, etc. You need only what comes with the kit.

So I'm going to be putting my trektop on in the next week or so. I have read issues where some are having problems with the rear tailgate bar not fitting snug and having to use the factory one? Anybody?

StrizzyChris

I never had a factory soft top so I can't compare...but I have had no issues with the bestop bar. I will say that my bottom seal, between the bar and tailgate, keeps falling down and that's annoying.

sapco76

I just installed mine last week. It's loud like air coming through the header bar right in the middle. It happens when I get over 40mph. I don't feel Amy air coming through just the sound. Does anyone else have this issue?

JK BLK

I picked up the Trektop NX this past weekend and installed it. Everyone is correct. It is a PAIN to put on. Fortunately it was sunny and warm so I got to let it sit in the sun first which definitely helped. I used the Bestop Video, as well as what StrizzyChris wrote up. His write up helped even more. It does go together well and is really TIGHT. I really like it a lot and recommend it after having it on a week.

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Well, installed my top today. Very happy with it. Nice and tight. Went fairly quick and also added Safari Strap Warrior cage I purchased used. Very happy with the quality of both products. Gave my rig a better look.

ForumRunner_20150503_231455.png

ForumRunner_20150503_231518.png

ForumRunner_20150503_231538.jpg

ForumRunner_20150503_231603.jpg

Well, installed my top today. Very happy with it. Nice and tight. Went fairly quick and also added Safari Strap Warrior cage I purchased used. Very happy with the quality of both products. Gave my rig a better look.
Glad to see you got it. I knew you would love it. Theyre badass, and high quality.

Top Bottom