Rancho Geo bracket?

KeroJK

Bump steer has nothing to do with the stabilizer. Don't spend money on the stabilizer, it won't fix anything. Make sure track bar and draglink are tight. If you truly only gained 2.5 inches, you shouldn't have bump steer.

I've never heard of such a thing and XT is a shady company. If you're going to pony up for control arms, get strong ones with thick US steel. Get Johnny Joints on the ends of you can.
Will do and yeah thats what i thought because i eanted to do it right but i guess i have something going on, appreciate the advice, will be checking everything instead of throwing the money. Did more research on what you said and i have an idea of what i need to check before replacing anything.
There is a reason those arms are so cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah! Ill be doing core 4x4, probably teir 2s
I've got a mix of Currie and Evo arms. I pieced together my lift over a period of a year. If you're on a budget, I'd go with the Core4x4 arms with Jonnie Joints for sure.

Seriously though, get the tire pressure dialed in and make sure all your steering components are tight and in good shape before you start throwing money at it. You may just need less air and a wrench to make a world of difference.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
Thank you so much baddestcross, you have helped me many times on here! Question! Should i do the teir 2 or the teir 3? Again its my daily driver, on a college budget, love offroading but I also work full time to pay for school so not much time to spend offroading. I see that the difference is the welded and forged ends and the rubber and polyster ends. What does that mean really?
Here's another reason to avoid the drop brackets.

View attachment 312308
Those are some graphic images! I will just spend the extra 100 and get the arms instead. Just was leaning for the bracket due to how easy it is to install and it centers everything but now knowing i only need lowers, its a no-brainer to go for the arms.

Thank you guys, much appreciated

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

BaddestCross

I don't recall what their tiers are, but get the ones with Johnny Joints on both ends.

If you're only buying two, the Evo arms are great because you don't have to take them off the Jeep to adjust them and they shouldn't be too much more expensive.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Top Bottom