Random Internet Shit you've come across

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Funny.

But what the hell did it break on. There’s nothing around the truck to cause the failure.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Not a fan of the FAD but you can clearly see that poor Gladiator was in a wreck. The front passenger side bumper and tire were clearly hit and hard enough to cause the break. Something like this could have happened to any axle.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Not a fan of the FAD but you can clearly see that poor Gladiator was in a wreck. The front passenger side bumper and tire were clearly hit and hard enough to cause the break. Something like this could have happened to any axle.

Not to mention those are two totally different pictures or the vehicle was moved. In the second pic you would be able to see the grass and the curb from the first pic.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wjtstudios

Hooked

Yeah, looks like he got broadsided. Should have looked closer

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Not to mention those are two totally different pictures or the vehicle was moved. In the second pic you would be able to see the grass and the curb from the first pic.

Oh ya. Absolutely two different pics. Still hilarious though

Kuboske

I like this one 🤣
View attachment 338128

There is cars in the background of the second picture.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah and the axle pic is of a Dana 30, if I'm not mistaken. Don't Rubicon's come with a 44?

Kuboske.

Top Bottom