Random Internet Shit you've come across

I hope they pull through.

-fanboy

If not, the majority of their tools are made by other companies anyways so they’ll still be available. Just wont show up to your door once a week on a truck. And who knows on warranty things. I don’t personally have that many of their products just a few specialized things. What I found funny was the article I read stated problems with market share due to other companies such as Cornwell. I think in my life I’ve seen the Cornwell guy once?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked
Anyone else find this photo kinda disturbing? I mean on one hand, is it a guy in a woman's swim suit? Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Or, with guns like these, is this one woman that doesn't have to worry about any of this #metoo bullshit going around? :crazyeyes:

Doc1.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Anyone else find this photo kinda disturbing? I mean on one hand, is it a guy in a woman's swim suit? Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Or, with guns like these, is this one woman that doesn't have to worry about any of this #metoo bullshit going around? :crazyeyes:

View attachment 341882

Probably only disturbing to old fucks like yourself. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jdofmemi

View attachment 341882

The other option is that it turns around and you find out it is , or was Bruce Jenner or some shit like that.

Top Bottom