Random Internet Shit you've come across

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Har har funny boy :rolleyes2:

I was gonna sign the wife up for this but I'm not done buying parts yet and I value my nuts so yeah I'm gonna wait.

Lol my dad is in that AARP club. If that makes you feel better.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
I'm reading it as Jeep liked the image. The Jeep is 'working out' the legs (tires) all the time :idontknow:

I could see that side based on just this screen shot. But typically when Jeep posts something, for some reason everyone feels the need to post up pics of their own in the comments section... this is what this guy just so happened to post up. Did he actually say it’s his? No... but there’s certainly the implication.. especially since no photo credit was given... or probably cropped out altogether.

WJCO

Meme King
I could see that side based on just this screen shot. But typically when Jeep posts something, for some reason everyone feels the need to post up pics of their own in the comments section... this is what this guy just so happened to post up. Did he actually say it’s his? No... but there’s certainly the implication.. especially since no photo credit was given... or probably cropped out altogether.

Ahhhh. Gotcha.

Top Bottom