Random Internet Shit you've come across

Elroy231

Lol that’s hilarious! A mistake that I made... I never should’ve started my Jeep build until I found WAYALIFE
Yeah me too. Finding out you get what you pay for especially applies to jeep parts. I needed some bushings but decided to just pull there trac bars off and go with another company. It's the only thing RC that is left on.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Yeah me too. Finding out you get what you pay for especially applies to jeep parts. I needed some bushings but decided to just pull there trac bars off and go with another company. It's the only thing RC that is left on.

The pieces from RC i still have are my control arms, sway bar links and trac bars. I really want to swap my control arms out to EVO but can’t justify it yet, mine still work

Elroy231

The pieces from RC i still have are my control arms, sway bar links and trac bars. I really want to swap my control arms out to EVO but can’t justify it yet, mine still work
That's when I've swapped stuff, as necessary. Some of it didnt take long. From what I read on here when you do switch to Evo you wobt be disappointed.

Jsouder53

Hooked
That's when I've swapped stuff, as necessary. Some of it didnt take long. From what I read on here when you do switch to Evo you wobt be disappointed.

The coils and shocks went pretty quick [emoji23] I wonder how much of a difference the control arms will make... really looking forward to that point

Top Bottom