Random Internet Shit you've come across

Spazbyt

Hooked
A few years ago I listened to NPR on the radio every day at work. Back then NPR had done multiple reports on Ben Shapiro. NPR had convinced me that Ben was a radical, nazi, white supremacist. No joke, at the time I truly thought Ben (a orthodox Jew) was a Nazi. I decided to watch one of his "hate filled" college campus appearances to see what all the fuss was about. I will never forget watching speech after speech thinking there must be a mistake. It was at that moment I learned something very wrong, dare I say evil was happening in society. NPR didn't just have a differing opinion of Ben. They were openly lieing about him to millions of listeners like me. The whole experience was very eye opening and I will not be so easly made a fool again.

thebeezknez

Caught the Bug
Have you ever listened to any of Steven Crowders show? They do a couple shows a week on YouTube.It’s pretty entertaining and funny, trigger warning if you are easily offended.
He is the anti Trevor Noah and Colbert type
A few years ago I listened to NPR on the radio every day at work. Back then NPR had done multiple reports on Ben Shapiro. NPR had convinced me that Ben was a radical, nazi, white supremacist. No joke, at the time I truly thought Ben (a orthodox Jew) was a Nazi. I decided to watch one of his "hate filled" college campus appearances to see what all the fuss was about. I will never forget watching speech after speech thinking there must be a mistake. It was at that moment I learned something very wrong, dare I say evil was happening in society. NPR didn't just have a differing opinion of Ben. They were openly lieing about him to millions of listeners like me. The whole experience was very eye opening and I will not be so easly made a fool again

Top Bottom