Random Internet Shit you've come across

WJCO

Meme King
Global Warming...pardon me, I mean, “Climate Change.” Here’s some temperature data for my area.

Looks like we all need to step up our game to minimize our carbon footprint so we can make temperatures normal again. May have to sell the Jeeps and get a bigger recycle can around here. Those charts make me feel guilty. Where can I spend more money to fix this?

SDG

Caught the Bug
That thing is sweet but he's asking way too much in my opinion. Almost bought one in much better condition last year for $8k. Granted, it was in Idaho but then, it's not like San Diego is close :crazyeyes:
Agreed. I have been looking on and off and that seems super high to me!

jesse3638

Hooked
Having to pump your own gas? Oh the horrors! :crazyeyes: Some of those responses though! :cheesy:

Good thing they don't hide the gas fill behind license plates anymore or all of those dumb fucking millenials would be stranded forever!
Haha I loved reading those comments. Imagine when hydrogen powered vehicles are the norm with filling stations all over. It's a PIA waiting for the attendant if he is already busy to complete such a rudimentary task.

We borrowed my in-laws motor home last year and for the life of me I could not find the fuel filler. I had to crawl under it and trace the fuel neck to, you guess where, behind the license plate..haha. Didn't even think to look there, but I think they should put them back. You can fill from both sides that way.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom