Random Internet Shit you've come across

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I’m sure this is fake news.
The data is actually pretty interesting. Here is a link if you like diving into that kind of stuff.

At least based on the more recent months I reviewed, it’s better to be unvaccinated than to have had a vaccine more than 21 days prior to infection. But, it’s better to have received a vaccine in the 21 days prior to infection than to be unvaccinated.

In the wrong hands, that data will be used to argue for monthly boosters.

TrailHunter

Hooked
The data is actually pretty interesting. Here is a link if you like diving into that kind of stuff.

At least based on the more recent months I reviewed, it’s better to be unvaccinated than to have had a vaccine more than 21 days prior to infection. But, it’s better to have received a vaccine in the 21 days prior to infection than to be unvaccinated.

In the wrong hands, that data will be used to argue for monthly boosters.
Are comorbidities factored in?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Are comorbidities factored in?
Hard to tell, at least for me on a quick read. There is quite a bit of data and, like anything, the devil is in the details. It does seem though that the efficacy of the vaccine as a preemptive therapeutic against death wanes pretty quickly.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Hard to tell, at least for me on a quick read. There is quite a bit of data and, like anything, the devil is in the details. It does seem though that the efficacy of the vaccine as a preemptive therapeutic against death wanes pretty quickly.
That’s convenient for the Drug Companies and Law Makers.

WJCO

Meme King
Top Bottom