Random Internet Shit you've come across

Spazbyt

Hooked
We don't get much noticeable seismic activity here in Missouri but in 1812 there were 3 large 7-8 magnitude earthquakes. Supposedly so bad the Mississippi river ran backward for days. I can only imagine what would happen to modern-day Infrastructure all of which wasn't designed for magnitude 8 earthquakes let alone the Mississippi running backward.

They say the longer you go without a earthquake the more severe it will be when you do.

Last edited:

kevman65

Hooked
Is it okay for us to finally tell this guy AND and ruling class here in the USA who support this madness to go fuck themselves?
Sure it's okay, the problem is the people that control the purse strings don't give a damn what we think. There are debts to be paid and they are paying them.

Just hope this ruse doesn't drag everyone into WW III, but looks like it will.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Fuck that. Each taxpayer could get $300 back from this stupid cost alone. Taxes should be illegal. Imagine all the other money we Americans could have.
Out of curiosity, if taxes were illegal, from where would the money be raised to have a national military at all? Or highways?

I’m no fan of our current tax system and certainly not a fan of how the money is spent, but if there is going to be a federal government or national defense system on any level, there has to be a mechanism to pay for it.

Out of curiosity, if taxes were illegal, from where would the money be raised to have a national military at all? Or highways?

I’m no fan of our current tax system and certainly not a fan of how the money is spent, but if there is going to be a federal government or national defense system on any level, there has to be a mechanism to pay for it.
The mechanism used to pay for past debt is new debt. Taxes are only paying for a small fraction of the spending (if in fact they are paying more than just the interest on the debt).

People who got a government loan to go to college are particularly inconvenienced and since they are so special, they should not need to pay it back. Instead their debt will simply be added to the national debt.

Top Bottom