Random Internet Shit you've come across

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
So the other day there was a lot of really unusual fighter jet activity here… didn’t think much of it, maybe training exercise or something, but it continued all day long.. when I picked up my son from school, he said there was a big white ball above the mountains then it disappeared. No news coverage or anything… my brother just sent me this… if true, I wonder what their argument for not shooting it down is this time. I mean they already recovered the last one and know what they’re capable of… and we’re surrounded by water. Couldn’t shot it down before it got here. And why the hush hush in the news?
IMG_5788.jpeg
Edit: fox is now reporting on it as it moved on towards Mexico.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
So the other day there was a lot of really unusual fighter jet activity here… didn’t think much of it, maybe training exercise or something, but it continued all day long.. when I picked up my son from school, he said there was a big white ball above the mountains then it disappeared. No news coverage or anything… my brother just sent me this… if true, I wonder what their argument for not shooting it down is this time. I mean they already recovered the last one and know what they’re capable of… and we’re surrounded by water. Couldn’t shot it down before it got here. And why the hush hush in the news?
View attachment 388798
Hey man just relax. Biden is taking care of us.

jeeeep

Hooked
Tourists following GPS directions mistakenly drive SUV into Hawaii harbor https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2023/05/02/tourists-mistakenly-drive-suv-into-hawaii-island-harbor/
when you're too fucking old and stupid to think the GPS might be wrong and you see water in front of you, but you keep driving in case there is some magical fucking road that will appear because you're signed up for a manta ray excursion and maybe you drive yourself...
5714f3f314a3c8ce1795a858033729baa1-06-soup-nazi.rsquare.w190.jpg

No more driver license for you!

Brute

Hooked
View attachment 388798
It could be my buds tracking ahi with a drone…

Top Bottom