Random Internet Shit you've come across

Spazbyt

Hooked
Putin called the Clinton's......

How did Prigozhin not see that coming!? He marched on Moscow and embarrassed Putin publicly. I guess Prigozhin thought he had enough support to make him untouchable. If I were Prigozhin I would have never got on a plane again, had a plebe start my cars for me, and never drink from an opened bottle again.

kevman65

Hooked
46% of the, registered guns.
Registered is a misnomer, there are actually only a handful of States that require it.

The Federal Background check is not a registration of a firearm.

If you purchase through an FFL dealer, the dealer has to maintain the paperwork for your purchase.

The Feds can keep a running total of firearms purchased, or transferred through an FFL.

Now the NFA items LEGALLY purchased are in a Federal system which can be used as a registration of sorts.

What none of these polls and statistics ever take into consideration are the illegal firearms in possession of U.S. citizens.

Aceisback

Hooked
Registered is a misnomer, there are actually only a handful of States that require it.

The Federal Background check is not a registration of a firearm.

If you purchase through an FFL dealer, the dealer has to maintain the paperwork for your purchase.

The Feds can keep a running total of firearms purchased, or transferred through an FFL.

Now the NFA items LEGALLY purchased are in a Federal system which can be used as a registration of sorts.

What none of these polls and statistics ever take into consideration are the illegal firearms in possession of U.S. citizens.
I would imagine the number of 3D printed firearms is mind boggling.
Last news story I saw of an arrest was for a fella that had 53 of them in his house.

kevman65

Hooked

WJCO

Meme King
^^ Got any more hats kev?

Sad. It's even on mainstream:

Top Bottom