Random Internet Shit you've come across

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Anybody see the jackass weatherman faking the winds of Florence with 2 dudes walking around behind him in the TV shot. Lol.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Check this out! View attachment 310611

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm not a fan of Cooper, but those pictures are not even from this hurricane and if you watch the actual newscast from way back when he did it you will see that he is pretty clearly trying to show that the water is getting deeper the further he moves away from the road. That's the problem with the society we live in now...even the news claiming something is fake news is usually misleading and/or fake. ;)

The weather channel guy in the lower right is hilarious though. That guy got busted acting up a storm...plain and simple.

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
I'm not a fan of Cooper, but those pictures are not even from this hurricane and if you watch the actual newscast from way back when he did it you will see that he is pretty clearly trying to show that the water is getting deeper the further he moves away from the road. That's the problem with the society we live in now...even the news claiming something is fake news is usually misleading and/or fake. ;)

The weather channel guy in the lower right is hilarious though. That guy got busted acting up a storm...plain and simple.

Bingo. I wanted to believe it when I saw this, but before I further distributed false information I did a little research. Even though I disagree with it, I think all "journalists" play everything up a bit for dramatic affect. Some more than others of course.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
If I was a news reporter, I’d be like: “This is Ron Burgandy reporting to you from inside the News Van... It’s Fucked up outside.... back to you Veronica.”

Top Bottom