Random Internet Shit you've come across

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Facebook is. It's not called EVOBOOK. But I get it. I new it wouldn't be a big deal. But better safe than sorry. I also new you would have something to say either way. Plus I'm posting from a work computer and can't access facebook or links.

Read the Rules Buddy.. JK
No. We ask that you NOT post links or direct members to other forums, Facebook pages, chat rooms, YouTube channels or other social media outlets. Soliciting traffic to anyone of these sites is not allowed. Please be advised that your post may be edited or removed if it contains such content.

Facebook itself is not a competing website.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Ok It doesn't say competing , It says do not "direct members to other forums, Facebook pages, chat rooms, YouTube channels or other social media outlets. Soliciting traffic to anyone of these sites is not allowed" YOU WIN.:thankyou: Facebook is ok then.:doh:

I must not know the rules as well as you do. :crazyeyes:

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Ok It doesn't say competing , It says do not "direct members to other forums, Facebook pages, chat rooms, YouTube channels or other social media outlets. Soliciting traffic to anyone of these sites is not allowed" YOU WIN.:thankyou: Facebook is ok then.:doh:

You’ve missed the point. Use common sense and you’ll be fine. Rules are for people that lack judgement. Kind of like your continuing argument. [emoji849]

Seahawkfan

Hooked
You’ve missed the point. Use common sense and you’ll be fine. Rules are for people that lack judgement. Kind of like your continuing argument. [emoji849]

Did you see the video? Why not comment on the original post rather than why I didn't post the link ? And exactly what is his point? I simply didn't post the link because the owner stated do not direct members to other sites. Not arguing just responding.

Jsouder53

Hooked

It’s mainly stated in the rules for those who are trying to boost their personal page traffic/followers. The other day someone was trying to push people to his Facebook page to view photos and upcoming events instead of just posting photos and events up here.

Top Bottom