Random Internet Shit you've come across

WJCO

Meme King
Only inaccurate thing here is the helpful and knowledgeable staff.

No shit. Every time I need help, the moment a staff member makes eye contact with me, they grab their walkie talkie and pretend they're busy and make a Matrix move into another aisle. Come to think of it, they're probably radioing their co-workers 'There's a customer on aisle 4 that looks like he needs help. Quick, everybody look busy and run the other way.'

Ddays

Hooked
No shit. Every time I need help, the moment a staff member makes eye contact with me, they grab their walkie talkie and pretend they're busy and make a Matrix move into another aisle. Come to think of it, they're probably radioing their co-workers 'There's a customer on aisle 4 that looks like he needs help. Quick, everybody look busy and run the other way.'

At least yours actually has staff. Mine is a ghost town. Except the paint guy. No one's allowed to fuck around with the paint guys shit.

Those cocks. It’s amazing how good they are at dodging customers. They work so hard at avoiding work.

Jsouder53

Hooked
My wife was watching a British baking show and I overheard “spotted dick”. I asked, “ did I hear what I think I heard?” And sure enough... Image1542163258.524065.jpg funny thing is they keep repeating it with their English accent [emoji23]

Top Bottom