Random Internet Shit you've come across

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Damn you Newsom! Foiled again! Ok, ok stick with me now. We put a windmills on the front of the lawn mower so it will charge the batteries while it cuts the grass. Now I know what your thinking, that's not going to produce enough power to cut all the grass and that's why I also propose that we replace the boonie hat the operator is wearing with a solar panel.
1634256179559.jpeg

CalSgt

Hooked
Is this a ban against any further sales or a ban as in you can't use your gas engine equipment any longer?
Future sales

Damn you Newsom! Foiled again!
You didn't know??? Manicured lawns are a racist symbol of hate and evidence of the white mans need to dominate and control everything including nature... Newsome doesn't want you to have a racist lawn that consumes California's precious water resources regardless of what powers your lawnmower.

WJCO

Meme King
Future sales

You didn't know??? Manicured lawns are a racist symbol of hate and evidence of the white mans need to dominate and control everything including nature... Newsome doesn't want you to have a racist lawn that consumes California's precious water resources regardless of what powers your lawnmower.
There are actually people who believe this, lol. I remember reading an article about a year or so ago that having a nice lawn was because plantation slave owners had nice lawns and it was a symbol of 'white power.' Can't make this shit up, lol.

jesse3638

Hooked
Simple, you fill the back of the truck with the largest generator you can fit and you run it all day long to charge all the batteries.
Actually it's my understanding that generators are included in the ban. I can see this idea was really thought out.

jesse3638

Hooked
No way it goes through. Newcom loves his illegals too much to take their jobs away.
He won't take them away CA will just offer crazy incentives to help them purchase electric equipment. So us tax payers will be paying for their new equipment. The amount of thought put into these ideas is literally mind boggling. It's like when a dog chases his tail and finally catches it. It hurts and he doesn't know what to do with it.

Elroy231

Let's start a GoFundMe to raise money for thousands of windmills and solar panels. Then send them all to Gavin's place. He can figure out what to fucking do with them.
Make sure to get the tesla solar panels
There the best.

Top Bottom