Random Internet Shit you've come across

mijku

WJCO

Meme King
Why? As a parent, I try to teach my kids to be respectful of other people. Then you have elected officials showing complete disrespect for the President. We are sinking as a nation a little bit at a time. For the record, I did not vote for Biden or support him. This is more about respect for our fellow Americans or lack of due to political affiliations.
Agreed. But at the same time, look how little respect Biden has shown to us, to our individual liberty, and to our American foundations. The chants in the stadiums is a reflection of where we're at as a country. The 'brandon' thing just took off because it was such a funny cover up. There was a time when parties respected each other regardless of political affiliations, but we've also reached a time where our individual liberties are so at stake that our country really is sinking and members in our own government are perpetuating it. The People are fed up and are tired of being silent and 'respectful' of a tyrant.

download.png

Ddays

Hooked
Why? As a parent, I try to teach my kids to be respectful of other people. Then you have elected officials showing complete disrespect for the President. We are sinking as a nation a little bit at a time. For the record, I did not vote for Biden or support him. This is more about respect for our fellow Americans or lack of due to political affiliations.

While you're at it, be sure to thank the media for helping create the toxic culture they are all now bitching about. 🤷‍♂️
BTW, were you paying any attention to the past 5 years of the coordinated media takedown?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Agreed. But at the same time, look how little respect Biden has shown to us, to our individual liberty, and to our American foundations. The chants in the stadiums is a reflection of where we're at as a country. The 'brandon' thing just took off because it was such a funny cover up. There was a time when parties respected each other regardless of political affiliations, but we've also reached a time where our individual liberties are so at stake that our country really is sinking and members in our own government are perpetuating it. The People are fed up and are tired of being silent and 'respectful' of a tyrant.

View attachment 368429
To be fair, the time where the parties respected each other was long ago when their was a viable third party and big corporation didn’t run the country. It wasn’t like it was 10 years ago. But I agree with the above.

Top Bottom