Random Internet Shit you've come across

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

TrailHunter

Hooked
This thing just keeps getting worse and worse.

Cops are screwed either way. Thankful for all of the officers that don’t just throw in the towel.

CalSgt

Hooked

I've provided resources to our local, state, and federal agencies including our EMS companies to conduct active shooter and mass casualty incident training in the past but it has been about 4 years since we've been able to get one done... We've done the local HS two or three times, the local JC, and our fairgrounds.

After reading this I think it's time to get it going again.

TrailHunter

Hooked
I've provided resources to our local, state, and federal agencies including our EMS companies to conduct active shooter and mass casualty incident training in the past but it has been about 4 years since we've been able to get one done... We've done the local HS two or three times, the local JC, and our fairgrounds.

After reading this I think it's time to get it going again.
Do they have training for administrations on how to sentence criminals correctly and follow through when clear warning signs are present, like arrest history etc.. or maybe we need parental training and accountability.

jeeeep

Hooked

why??
has fear of retribution gotten this bad or do officers always require permission?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

The chief didn’t even have a radio. He was talking to dispatch via cell phone.

GP NOIR

Hooked

This is what we get when police officers are put through the kind of wringer they have been for the last few years and thrown under the bus by city hall.

After Columbine, much progress has been made in SOPs requiring an immediate response by officers on the scene of an active shooter, instead of retreating and waiting for SWAT. What happened in Uvalde is a thirty year step backwards.

You can lay this tragedy directly at the feet of the “mostly peaceful protesters”, the politicians that folded under pressure and civic leaders supporting them.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Bierpower

Hooked
Sad news in Japan…

I was wondering how someone could obtain a gun in a place like Japan, a place where they're essentially illegal and as it would seem, the gun may have been, “homemade”.

View attachment 376758
Well it's obvious Japan needs more gun laws. 🙄

Top Bottom