Random Internet Shit you've come across

CalSgt

Hooked
LOL... These dipshits glued their hand to the showroom floor of a VW dealership to protest something or other. I'd like to shake the hand of the manager that made this decision.

Unfortunately for members of the ‘Scientific Rebellion’ activist group when it came time to close up for the night, VW locked the doors and switched off the lights and heating.
According to the protestors, the carmaker supported their right to protest but neglected to give them ‘a bowl to urinate and defecate in a decent manner while we are glued.’
As well as gluing themselves to the floor of the showroom – which sits next to the Volkswagen factory in Wolfsburg, some of the activists are undergoing a hunger strike.

vw.jpg

kevman65

Hooked
LOL... These dipshits glued their hand to the showroom floor of a VW dealership to protest something or other. I'd like to shake the hand of the manager that made this decision.

Unfortunately for members of the ‘Scientific Rebellion’ activist group when it came time to close up for the night, VW locked the doors and switched off the lights and heating.
According to the protestors, the carmaker supported their right to protest but neglected to give them ‘a bowl to urinate and defecate in a decent manner while we are glued.’
As well as gluing themselves to the floor of the showroom – which sits next to the Volkswagen factory in Wolfsburg, some of the activists are undergoing a hunger strike.

View attachment 380585
Stupid people, stupid prizes.....

JT@623

Hooked

View attachment 380585
Should just leave them glued to the floor they’ll get hungry enough and thirsty enough to leave . I’d be starting a pool and taking bets on which one gives in first . Either that or bust out the bear spray and see how long they’d stay glued down.

CalSgt

Hooked
Should just leave them glued to the floor they’ll get hungry enough and thirsty enough to leave . I’d be starting a pool and taking bets on which one gives in first . Either that or bust out the bear spray and see how long they’d stay glued down.
If I worked there I'd switch to an all cabbage, egg, and protein powder diet just so I could crop dust those fuckers with gnarly farts all day.

View attachment 380585

Problem solved…

Sgt_USMC

View attachment 380585
If you are protesting at/in a business they have NO OBLIGATION to help you in any way! They can actually deny access to restrooms if there is signage that states they are for customers only. Although I’m not familiar with the laws in Germany, so I could be wrong on the denial of use of facilities.

The entitlement of dumb people has gotten WAY too far out of hand. They were mad because the dealer didn’t give them a bucket?! I’ve have given them a piece of my mind and that’s it! A little free advice to them: Don’t play stupid games, you will only win stupid prizes!

Hell, if I was the manager I would have turned on the a/c and locked up for the night. I would however have someone keep an eye on the idiots just in case they decide to do something even dumber though.

Spazbyt

Hooked
Ah, Europe as close to war as its been since WWII

View attachment 380585
Don't worry, if Russia pops off a tactical nuke the German government will be super gluing battle rifles to those soy bois hands and kicking them out the back of a military transport.

Top Bottom