Random Internet Shit you've come across

NPC 6060⁸42

In what way does taking money from one group of people in order to give to another "take from the economy"? If you have two bowls an two apples in one bowl, and then move one apple to the other bowl, then you still have two bowls and two apples. Nothing has been lost!

The first bowl is disappointed because it has just one apple, but the second bowl is elated since now it has an apple too!

Our economy is full of intermediaries, who take a share of each transaction without adding any value. But this is how it should be since otherwise those useless people would not have jobs!
1709433895285.jpeg

CalSgt

Hooked
sooo, keep treating it like I've always treated it... got it
And unless it's knocking me on my ass, no need to visit a doctor whose 1st words out of their mouth are ... covid shot?
I got it right after KOH, knocked me on my ass for about 4 days with fever & chills then a cough for a few weeks and milder cough for a few more

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Six Flags Atlanta grand opening lol what else would expect in Atlanta…

Sounds like a great place….to stay away from!

From the story:
“Chaos reigned at the grand opening of Six Flags Over Georgia ... with mobs of unruly teenagers fighting inside the theme park, escalating to a massive police response and a fatal shooting. Cops in Georgia say there were 500 to 600 youth running amok in the park Saturday night, getting out of control and leading to a huge brawl and panic among park guests.”

Top Bottom