Random Internet Shit you've come across

Lunentucker

Being former Navy enlisted I’m not really shocked. Check the position of the scope. Not sure if this is serious or a fake but it is funny.
View attachment 405690
I need that ringless mount! Forwards or backwards, that's some dope tech!

I can't watch a movie or TV show anymore without flagging dumb shit like this.
SWAT snipers zeroing in on their quarry with the lens cover flipped down.
Tactical shooter looking through the scope with the wrong eye closed (I shoot with both open, BTW)

Brute

Hooked
Not gonna lie, I had been a long time NPR listener and dare I say, even a subscriber of my local station for years. This probably goes way back to the late 80's and not because I'm some kind of bleeding heart liberal but rather, because there was a time where I felt they did provide 'some' good journalism, albeit bent to the left but then, that's kind of what I was looking for. Essentially, something to help me to understand what others who disagree with me think and why and really, to help me understand what I think and why.

That said, I can honestly say that there was a point where things just got beyond stupid and I just couldn't listen to them anymore. And, if you're willing to read this lengthy article from one of their own senior editors, it'll speaks volumes as to what changed.

While I do still listen to NPR from time to time, it's only for their non-news programing like cooking shows or music and when I do listen to their 'news', it's only in very small doses these days and really, only until I just can't take take the steady drumbeat of overwhelming propaganda anymore. More now than ever before, I do feel that no American should be forced to fund what is clearly, the propaganda arm of the Democrat party. It's time for NPR to become a relic of history.
I used to listen to NPR since it was usually the only station available in some stretches of a road trip…I’ve since subscribed to Sirius, mostly for sports

Top Bottom