Random Internet Shit you've come across

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Funny, 20 years ago, the experts said that snow would stop falling in the Sierra Nevada Mountains 10 years ago…
View attachment 406002

The number one influence on earth’s weather is the Sun. Period. These retards trying to connect everything to ‘man made climate change’ are idiots and/or crooks. The crook group is trying to get rich and accumulate power utilizing fear. They want you to believe that if you surrender to them your freedoms they will save you. Sound familiar?

Ddays

Hooked
The number one influence on earth’s weather is the Sun. Period. These retards trying to connect everything to ‘man made climate change’ are idiots and/or crooks. The crook group is trying to get rich and accumulate power utilizing fear. They want you to believe that if you surrender to them your freedoms they will save you. Sound familiar?

I've become convinced through the years that It's all interconnected with all of the other fuckery going on all around the world.
*tinfoil hat warning*
The 'crook' group is a ruling master class that pulls all the strings. everywhere. everything. The 'idiots' are the unwitting accomplices that carry out these wishes. We are the unfortunate ones caught up trying to figure out what in the actual fuck is going on, grasping at smoke & something juuuust beyond our reach.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
I've become convinced through the years that It's all interconnected with all of the other fuckery going on all around the world.
*tinfoil hat warning*
The 'crook' group is a ruling master class that pulls all the strings. everywhere. everything. The 'idiots' are the unwitting accomplices that carry out these wishes. We are the unfortunate ones caught up trying to figure out what in the actual fuck is going on, grasping at smoke & something juuuust beyond our reach.

I believe you are 100% accurate Sir.

What you are describing has been going on from the dawn of human existence, it is part of the ‘Human Condition’, and this struggle will continue forever. The founding of America was an attempt to mitigate that human condition and give us a chance to change the paradigm. Basically we, the American Citizen blew it due to laziness and ignorance. It is my humble opinion that what we are currently witnessing is a return back to the times of peasant and royalty. The concept of ‘Consent of the Governed’ and ‘Self-Determination’ is evaporating. Sadly most Americans don’t even understand what this is much less practice it.

Ddays

Hooked
I believe you are 100% accurate Sir.

What you are describing has been going on from the dawn of human existence, it is part of the ‘Human Condition’, and this struggle will continue forever. The founding of America was an attempt to mitigate that human condition and give us a chance to change the paradigm. Basically we, the American Citizen blew it due to laziness and ignorance. It is my humble opinion that what we are currently witnessing is a return back to the times of peasant and royalty. The concept of ‘Consent of the Governed’ and ‘Self-Determination’ is evaporating. Sadly most Americans don’t even understand what this is much less practice it.

100%
We've all been rolled by allowing ourselves to get fat & happy over the past 40 or so years. It's not all over, but it is dire. It will be over unless everyone puts aside differences & quits throwing rocks at each other.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
100%
We've all been rolled by allowing ourselves to get fat & happy over the past 40 or so years. It's not all over, but it is dire. It will be over unless everyone puts aside differences & quits throwing rocks at each other.

I’m not about to give up.

We need a focal point, a common cause. I believe it’s called the United States Constitution. The issue is about 50% of the population either doesn’t understand what it actually says or doesn’t agree with it- that did not happen by accident.
Until this is resolved nothing will change.

The wooly mammoth roamed the earth, until around 10,000 years ago, when man discovered fire. This was the start of man-made global warming.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Top Bottom