Random Internet Shit you've come across

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A buddy in LE just reminded me this is the anniversary of the last day of the LA Riots. Never mind “May the Force be with you” these guys got it on and protected their neighborhood. When someone idiot tells you you don’t need a gun remember this event

View attachment 406750

View attachment 406751

View attachment 406752

Oh man, does that ever bring back some crazy memories!!

And no, these homies were not going to be fucked with.

Trail Bud

Hooked
A buddy in LE just reminded me this is the anniversary of the last day of the LA Riots. Never mind “May the Force be with you” these guys got it on and protected their neighborhood. When someone idiot tells you you don’t need a gun remember this event

View attachment 406750

View attachment 406751

View attachment 406752

I was there in Korea Town at wilshire and Normandy, then wilshire and Vermont where the rooftop guys were.
That was crazy.

TrailHunter

Hooked

View attachment 406750

View attachment 406751

View attachment 406752

One of the top advertisements for AR15’s in California.

Ddays

Hooked

Aceisback

Hooked
Ok I’m done internettin for the day

Good Lord, can you imagine the brilliance of the child if this fella and Kumallah had a baby!

View attachment 406750

View attachment 406751

View attachment 406752

Koreans kick ass! This is the main thing I remember about the riots.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Koreans kick ass! This is the main thing I remember about the riots.

Often new citizens of America take their freedoms far more seriously than individuals who were born in to it. Some of the most patriotic people I know are naturalized citizens or first generation citizens. In addition if you built your wealth with hard work and sacrifice you are more appreciative of it. Familiarization or ease of acquisition leads to lack of appreciation.

Like some smart dude said:
Hard times make hard people
Easy times make soft people
Soft people lead to hard times.

Top Bottom