Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

WJCO

Meme King
I have a fridge that's only a year and a half old. Ice maker stopped working Sunday. I've spent the last two days researching and diagnosing it. It will be hard to see in the photo that I took with my phone that my homie Moses gave to me, but I finally found the problem. The water inlet tube is frozen solid. I had to dig out about two inches of ice. Fun things I learned: 1) Ice makers have a small test button on them and you can run it through it's cycles for diag purposes. 2) My model actually has a heated wire on the end of the water pipe to prevent it from freezing up. Not sure if it's working or not, but I didn't even know things like that existed. Either way, it's passing water now so it's 'fixed.'

KIMG1930 (1).jpg

KIMG1933 (1).jpg

Bierpower

Hooked
I have a fridge that's only a year and a half old. Ice maker stopped working Sunday. I've spent the last two days researching and diagnosing it. It will be hard to see in the photo that I took with my phone that my homie Moses gave to me, but I finally found the problem. The water inlet tube is frozen solid. I had to dig out about two inches of ice. Fun things I learned: 1) Ice makers have a small test button on them and you can run it through it's cycles for diag purposes. 2) My model actually has a heated wire on the end of the water pipe to prevent it from freezing up. Not sure if it's working or not, but I didn't even know things like that existed. Either way, it's passing water now so it's 'fixed.'

View attachment 393938

View attachment 393939
This happened to our fridge not too long after moving in. I just bought icecube trays. 🤷‍♂️

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

View attachment 393938

View attachment 393939
our fridge was doing similar crap. It was freezing the spinner thing to the cubes and wouldn’t release. Three years old. Fridges nowadays are crap.

Ddays

Hooked
This happened to our fridge not too long after moving in. I just bought icecube trays. 🤷‍♂️
our fridge was doing similar crap. It was freezing the spinner thing to the cubes and wouldn’t release. Three years old. Fridges nowadays are crap.

All these newer fridges suck donkey nuts. These ice makers swallow. They all quit making ice. We're on the third one of these that did this. We bought the silicone trays too. :mad:

WJCO

Meme King
Ice maker water tube froze again. I ordered a new tube. It comes with a new heater. I can only assume the heater isn't working. Might be under warranty, who knows. Don't have time to deal with the commies. Part was 70 bucks.

WJCO

Meme King
Rebuilt 50ft of Wall Fence. It's was about 18yrs old... and Termites were getting the best of it. The 70ft on the other side of my property is fine though. Guess they liked this side better.

View attachment 395356
Looks good. 18 years is a long time but you ever heard of sentricon as a preventative? It works well and the company pays for all damage if termites make it past the firewall.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Looks good. 18 years is a long time but you ever heard of sentricon as a preventative? It works well and the company pays for all damage if termites make it past the firewall.
I need to bag our house...been avoiding it. And I'm gonna start spraying the fences from now on.

Top Bottom