Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

black pearl

Hooked
That’s a ton of sanding! Looking good! I love that siding

That looks like a ton of work.
It is quite the undertaking! But will all be worth it when it’s done. It’s been a long time since the house has been painted. I want to make sure I don’t need to do it again, anytime soon. 🤣 really only two walls have pealing, so the other two won’t take as much sanding. I’ve been putting this project off for way to long and my wife gave me a deadline to get it done.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
It is quite the undertaking! But will all be worth it when it’s done. It’s been a long time since the house has been painted. I want to make sure I don’t need to do it again, anytime soon. 🤣 really only two walls have pealing, so the other two won’t take as much sanding. I’ve been putting this project off for way to long and my wife gave me a deadline to get it done.

Hahaha that’ll move things along... having deadlines set by the wife [emoji23]

Got sick of not being able to find tools. Started the organization process.

Before
IMG_4240.jpg

IMG_4239.jpg

58862758075__63D1FFE9-7997-4AA4-BF9E-F93BA7A1BA6A.jpg

IMG_4242.jpg

IMG_4249.jpg

Now it just looks like ryobi threw up in here

IMG_4250.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked

With all that prep don’t cheap out on paint. I have been working on my fascia boards and parts are 20+ feet up. I went with Shewin Williams highest end paint with a lifetime warranty. I will never use cheap paint again as the application is so much better than cheap paint I’ve used in the past.

Top Bottom