Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

WJCO

Meme King
Looks good. That didnt take too long. Well played!

Dang, nice work Doug

Looks like it was always there. Nice work!

Looks good, I like the color combo & two tone with the white lid. What color is the trim? Swiss Coffee?

Thanks guys. So when we got the house, the previous owner had done a full interior overhaul. All the trim, doors, and ceilings were white whereas the walls were a simple gray. It was a very simple color combo that really works. When we added this room, we decided to stick with the exact same theme. The previous owner left some used paint, so it was easy to match it up. I love plain stuff like this while my wife likes brighter colors. However, it works together well enough that even she's happy with it.

Andy5160

Hooked
Thanks guys. So when we got the house, the previous owner had done a full interior overhaul. All the trim, doors, and ceilings were white whereas the walls were a simple gray. It was a very simple color combo that really works. When we added this room, we decided to stick with the exact same theme. The previous owner left some used paint, so it was easy to match it up. I love plain stuff like this while my wife likes brighter colors. However, it works together well enough that even she's happy with it.

You nailed it!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Jsouder53

Hooked

WJCO

Meme King
I just re-visited about 10ish pages of this thread. We've got some damn good talented members here that can get shit done. As much as our overall culture has turned into comfort and consumption, there's a good group of people here that can PRODUCE and WORK and get shit done. With all this Wuhan China virus going on and our PUSSIES in governmental leadership trying to manage the masses by shutting us down, I really hope the CORE Americans that actually benefit society can make a change for friends/family on a local level and bring this nation back to recognizing the power in the people getting shit done rather than relying on someone else to tell us what to do and how to do it. I can honestly say that I see more production and benefit being done in this very thread on a Jeep forum than I've seen from our 'leaders' in recent times. Power comes from unity and power comes from within the PEOPLE. The 'top down' ruling system doesn't work and doesn't benefit society.

Last edited:

black pearl

Hooked
So this morning my wife informed me that her mom’s birthday is tomorrow. So I spent the day in the wood shop and made a simple bird feeder.

Didn’t have quite enough Purple Heart, so I split one of the boards on the bandsaw. IMG_2811.jpg mill them flat again. IMG_2812.jpg IMG_2813.jpg IMG_2814.jpg IMG_2817.jpg IMG_2818.jpg IMG_2819.jpg IMG_2820.jpg had one small check so made up some puddy. IMG_2821.jpg IMG_2822.jpg IMG_2823.jpg IMG_2824.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Last weekend I broke out our shower floor and installed a new one, then regrouted the wall tiles. I haven’t really installed tiles before, and now I know why. Lol.

IMG_5900.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

nbunga

Caught the Bug
So this morning my wife informed me that her mom’s birthday is tomorrow. So I spent the day in the wood shop and made a simple bird feeder.

Didn’t have quite enough Purple Heart, so I split one of the boards on the bandsaw. View attachment 346483 mill them flat again. View attachment 346484 View attachment 346485 View attachment 346486 View attachment 346487 View attachment 346488 View attachment 346489 View attachment 346490 had one small check so made up some puddy. View attachment 346491 View attachment 346492 View attachment 346493 View attachment 346494

That turned out great, can’t say I’ve ever seen a birdhouse made out of purple heart before, good idea.

jdofmemi

Didn’t have quite enough Purple Heart, so I split one of the boards on the bandsaw. View attachment 346483 mill them flat again. View attachment 346484 View attachment 346485 View attachment 346486 View attachment 346487 View attachment 346488 View attachment 346489 View attachment 346490 had one small check so made up some puddy. View attachment 346491 View attachment 346492 View attachment 346493 View attachment 346494

Dang, that looks great.

I'm sure that will mean more to her than anything you could have bought at a store.

Elroy231

Wow that wood really makes the bird house sing.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom