Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

JKbrick

Didn't work out. We did let the kids play in it for a little bit to have some fun. But then we found a couple of leaks underneath. One PCV pipe was separated and will be an easy fix. Also, one of the covers on the pump is cracked in like 4 spots, I think it probably froze.

View attachment 308293

View attachment 308294

I'm hoping I can match it up at a parts store. This is my first time working on a hot tub so I hope it turns out to be an easy fix.

Lol.

I have a couple pumps in the shop if you can’t find parts send me the specs maybe I could send you one you could retrofit

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Better late than never. Had to replace the liner on the pool and got the final upper parts in place. All that's left is cutting where the strainer and return hose go. IMG_20180816_131312%7E2.jpg IMG_20180816_131315%7E2.jpg IMG_20180816_131318%7E2.jpg

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I have a couple pumps in the shop if you can’t find parts send me the specs maybe I could send you one you could retrofit

I appreciate that, thanks. A spa store was apparently able to order one. The face plate isn't available separately but the wet end is available as an assembly. If for some reason it isn't correct, I'll let you know. Thank you.

BaddestCross

They call those farm sinks here, funny how the same thing is called something different in different locations

That’s what I always heard them called.

They are farm sinks, but change the name to something fancy and you can charge more. Also, people will think it's something new. Sorta like millennials wearing flannel. 😎

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

TrailHunter

Hooked
They call those farm sinks here, funny how the same thing is called something different in different locations

We use a lot of Kohler products here in SoCal... Both Names are commonly used. You could also call it a “Big Fuckin Sink”... up to you.

IMG_8821.JPG

Top Bottom