Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Finally getting around to installing the cedar ceiling on the patio extension we made. This crap is only 1/4” thick so it’s a real pain in the ass to work with but it looks decent... plus it was free and already stained so can’t complain too much.

IMG_0559.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

TrailHunter

Hooked
Finally getting around to installing the cedar ceiling on the patio extension we made. This crap is only 1/4” thick so it’s a real pain in the ass to work with but it looks decent... plus it was free and already stained so can’t complain too much.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Looks Great!

benatc1

Hooked
Been a busy as weekend, finally got this empty entertainment center cove converted Into a bar, as you can see we have had our living room positioned differently ever since we moved in instead of directing towards that area. Done actually have a before pic but was just white walled. Alex has all the inspiration, she just needs me to get anything done lol

Also installed our new cook top, had a 30" 4 Burner that crapped out so went to a 36" 5 burner. Then installed a new dishwasher as our other one was starting to suck. IMG_20200628_184916.jpeg IMG_20200628_185122.jpeg IMG_20200628_184856.jpeg IMG_20200628_184901.jpeg

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Been a busy as weekend, finally got this empty entertainment center cove converted Into a bar, as you can see we have had our living room positioned differently ever since we moved in instead of directing towards that area. Done actually have a before pic but was just white walled. Alex has all the inspiration, she just needs me to get anything done lol

Also installed our new cook top, had a 30" 4 Burner that crapped out so went to a 36" 5 burner. Then installed a new dishwasher as our other one was starting to suck. View attachment 349559 View attachment 349560 View attachment 349561 View attachment 349562

That looks awesome! Great job [emoji106]

wjtstudios

Hooked

Also installed our new cook top, had a 30" 4 Burner that crapped out so went to a 36" 5 burner. Then installed a new dishwasher as our other one was starting to suck. View attachment 349559 View attachment 349560 View attachment 349561 View attachment 349562

Really turned out great, the projects never end

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

benatc1

Hooked
That looks awesome! Great job [emoji106]
Thanks man! Was alot of work building that back wall but happy with how it came out
Really turned out great, the projects never end

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
I appreciate it, I hear ya on the projects, still balls deep in the back yard but taking a break for the heat. Wife keeps adding to the list though. Need to get em all done so I can sneak in some large Jeep purchases lol. But then again lll probably be out of money by then [emoji24]

CalSgt

Hooked
Whats for dessert?

But really everything looks great. I'm jealous of that cooktop, I wish I would have done that type instead of the oven/cooktop combo when I built my house.

benatc1

Hooked
Whats for dessert?

But really everything looks great. I'm jealous of that cooktop, I wish I would have done that type instead of the oven/cooktop combo when I built my house.
Haha was a brownie/Oreo/cream cheese concoction. Pretty tasty.

Thank you, I'll be honest this is my first place with a cook top like this and I really do like it better. Always time to redo! Lol

Elroy231

Some solid accomplishments here. Bar looks killer. Like that cook top too. Well done.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom