Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

Update on my tree project…

Hired some guys to haul out the remnants of the tree and to cut up the big trunk. I asked them to let me know when they got to the crotch of the main trunk so I can see the condition. As you can see, we weren’t too far off from having a catastrophic failure; glad I opted to cut it down as it literally fell apart.

IMG_6467.jpeg IMG_6465.jpeg IMG_6466.jpeg IMG_6468.jpeg

WJCO

Meme King
In preparation for getting a new GSD puppy we are rebuilding our back yard split rail fence. There are 50+ posts and 150+ cross members that need to be checked and replaced as needed. In addition there is wire mesh that needs to be replaced along with two gates.

View attachment 407071 View attachment 407072 View attachment 407073 View attachment 407074 View attachment 407075 View attachment 407076 View attachment 407077 View attachment 407078 View attachment 407079
How many drinks did it take you?

AZVAJKU

Hooked
The old posts are concreted in so when the post breaks at the ground level there is still a 3-ft diameter ball of concrete underground that needs to be broken into pieces or dug out. 🥵 Where is the TNT or dynamite when you need it? Gonna need to drink the whiskey to kill the rotator cuff pain tonight.

IMG_3199.jpeg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The old posts are concreted in so when the post breaks at the ground level there is still a 3-ft diameter ball of concrete underground that needs to be broken into pieces or dug out. 🥵 Where is the TNT or dynamite when you need it? Gonna need to drink the whiskey to kill the rotator cuff pain tonight.

View attachment 407090
I have about 4000 feet of fence I need to replace/install. Can you get good at it and then do mine next year. It’ll be easier. T posts and 5 strand electric.

WJCO

Meme King

View attachment 407090
Are you going to use above ground post brackets for the repair?

Top Bottom