Random Photos

TrailHunter

Hooked
Saw this jeep on the freeway today... sorry about the crappy pic, my phone rang before I could get a better one... Jk fenders with lights cut in just like the JL... big brother envy maybe.

IMG_6706.JPG

Zstairlessone

I don't know...never asked. I have watched the tire shop install them, they use air/hyd wrench to install them. then the truck has to come back for re-torque after every three loads, three time.

I think those are a little over 1200 they use a calibrated torque multiplier to torque them. Looks like those are wheel motor driven, pretty large motor/gearbox combo.

Cool job it looks like!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
So sometimes I leave notes for myself before I go to bed... this way I remember to grab tools out of the garage before leaving for work.... My wife got up a 4:30 to go to the Gym and wasn’t sure what she was reading.... We had a good laugh this morning... In my defense, we had to pour concrete and it was supposed to Rain.... lol

IMG_6771.jpg

black pearl

Hooked
So sometimes I leave notes for myself before I go to bed... this way I remember to grab tools out of the garage before leaving for work.... My wife got up a 4:30 to go to the Gym and wasn’t sure what she was reading.... We had a good laugh this morning... In my defense, we had to pour concrete and it was supposed to Rain.... lol

View attachment 294642

[emoji23][emoji23] that's awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Omnifox

View attachment 294642

Tell her a mans got needs!

Here is a fun picture of one of my favorite Lunch Spots in the Cascades.

uDaRV2X.jpg

duktrx

View attachment 294642
Yeah, I had the same conversation once, the lady at united rentals, called and left a message when I had calls forwarded from my work phone home. "...when you get this please call to arrange delivery arrangements for the vibrator..."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom