Random Photos

ka-bar

Ah. There is one on Santa Teresa / Bernal Rd. I thought it was the one pictured. I’ll have to try it out one of these days.

Try it out. The one I would go to, on Hillsdale, had good food and great service, don’t know about the others. We’ve been going to Bill’s Cafe for brunch since the Flames burned down.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
That's just a piece of belting for the truck number, the mud flaps are on the front of the tire . This pic shows the mud flaps. If you hang them off the back of the rear tire they would get torn off when they back up to dump against the dump berm. the rule is you stay away 300 feet from the back of the trucks, so slinging mud is not a concern. some crazy shit happens out here, wish I had pics of it all. LOL

View attachment 295596

Nice another miner. [emoji1306][emoji1303] yes what he said it’s for the truck number. Those trucks don’t feel anything when they run over stuff. We had a 240 ton haul truck run over a full size service truck and didn’t even feel it.

Labricon

Caught the Bug
This Ford Explorer shot past me just as I had to exit the Freeway (reason photo is poor) - lifted, no doors or tailgate and an external cage
IMG_3532.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom