Random Photos

sipafz

Caught the Bug
20 minutes into my ride, I came across a Nissan Altima in the ditch. I stopped to make sure the dude was ok and we were discussing the possibility of recovery when the County Sheriff rolled up. The officer called in for a second squad, closed the road and gave me his blessing to pull the dude out. This was the first time testing my Warn VR 8000 Winch since installing last year and I’m happy to report that it performed flawlessly. The officer was impressed as he thought the Jeep would be to light and just slide across the road, but I made a quick recovery and everyone was happy. I got only one crappy pic after all was said and done:

IMG_6854.jpg

Funny how photos never depict depth or steepness of the landscape. After that I continued “playing” and took a few more photos:

IMG_6856.jpg

IMG_6859.jpg

IMG_6862.jpg

Jsouder53

Hooked
20 minutes into my ride, I came across a Nissan Altima in the ditch. I stopped to make sure the dude was ok and we were discussing the possibility of recovery when the County Sheriff rolled up. The officer called in for a second squad, closed the road and gave me his blessing to pull the dude out. This was the first time testing my Warn VR 8000 Winch since installing last year and I’m happy to report that it performed flawlessly. The officer was impressed as he thought the Jeep would be to light and just slide across the road, but I made a quick recovery and everyone was happy. I got only one crappy pic after all was said and done:

Glad to hear everything went well in the recovery [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom